Tuesday 3 November 2009

Read and Research EVERYTHING wisely and widely!

The benefits of following a more RAW diet are amazing and numerous, especially the almost two stone in weight that I have lost - without trying! I want to share the little I have learned and am still learning.

Mind you, no sooner do I discover health and happiness eating RAW foods like avacado, kale, Hemp Seeds, Nuts or Superfoods like Goji Berries, Cacao Nibs, Cacao Powder, Agave Nectar, Cacao Butter and making my own delicious nutritious Cacao Chocolate Bliss, you can be sure that somewhere there will be an article on the internet or in a magazine or someone saying these things are not good. Have you noticed that?

My philosophy now in life is: Read and Research EVERYTHING wisely and widely; then decide for yourself what works for YOU!
Check out this website for great products - http://www.soaring-free.co.uk - this is where we buy all our Superfoods like Coconut Oil, Maca Powder, Cacao, Agave Nectar and Bee Pollen
*****************

No comments:

Post a Comment